New Beginnings

In this blog, I am documenting my life. I have come full circle, from trying to become a child of God to actually becoming one. It took me many years of self-deception and searching for something I could not describe to finally find Christ.

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Encouragement for today and tomorrow.

I think in this time period we are living in, we all are struggling. I know I am, because I have been, reminded of the brevity of life, having reached an age at which a lot of friends as well as relatives are passing to their final rewards. I know that to pray for those who have passed is futile, because at the moment of their passing, they go through the veil of tears and arrive at the place where God wants them. But I do pray for those who are left here to grieve and are sad that they are gone, that they may be strong enough to bear their grief. This is important, I feel, because God tells us to pray without ceasing, and that means to me that He also answers my prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home