New Beginnings

In this blog, I am documenting my life. I have come full circle, from trying to become a child of God to actually becoming one. It took me many years of self-deception and searching for something I could not describe to finally find Christ.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Childhood Dysfunction

Childhood dysfunction I know that women have historically been made to look like weak individuals. But I want to talk here about my mom, who was in a family of Freemasons, and was really very selfish and did things that were damaging. At the age of 3, I remember my mom sitting at a table with me and I was writing, and every time I used my left hand, she would pull my hair. As a result of this, I was right handed, out of fear of using my left hand for anything. I had a bad stuttering habit, which stuck with me for a long time, but in tenth grade, I took a speech class, which I was very interested in, and the stuttering habit got under control. I had read somewhere that it was caused by a parent interfering with left handedness. Also at the age of 3 was when I was molested in the garage of an 8 year old girl, with another 8 year old girl helping her. I didn't know what they were doing, but it bothered me later on, and I think I said something to my mom, and she said it was my fault that that had happened. I remember once at the age of 4, I was playing by the side of the garage, and my mom accused me of being sexually active with this little boy I was playing with. I didn't even know what that was, and never did until about age 14. At the age of 5, I had a dream of snakes in my bed, and woke up in a hanging position, because my mom had grabbed my ankles and was beating my butt like crazy; she said I had wet the bed. From that time on, I could not fall asleep, and one time she grabbed my feet and started pumping my legs up and down, saying, "I'll get you tired, I'll get you tired." It didn’t work. I never fell asleep. When I was 6, I got my first migraine. it was a Saturday night, and we were all watching TV, and my eye started hurting really bad, to the point where I wanted to grab it and pluck it out of my head. It spread to the back of my head, and I was going out of my mind in pain. Of course, mommie dearest didn't understand, basically because I couldn't explain what was happening to me. She just hit me for being obstinate or something. That made it hurt worse. I got one every Saturday for a long time. Than I got one every time I went anywhere. They always ended with throwing up. I remember when I was about ten, my mom forced me to drink boiling water until I threw up. I never knew why she did the things that she did. I was also forced to take enemas and laxatives as punishment. I also remember having to take vitamins, because she was panicking, having heard a child was dying. A lot of forced issues. Then when I was a teenager, every time I got a migraine, she would think I was pregnant. I didn't even know how one got in that condition until they explained it to us in eighth grade, that the blood that came out in our periods was meant to feed a baby. They showed us the uterus, and then I understood where my big belly came from. Painful periods were my next dilemma. I was not able to predict when I would get a period; they were not regular, nor were they equal in length. My mom would accuse me of having things to do with boys because my periods weren't starting on time. People think these phenomena of sexual fantasies of parents and children are a new thing; they are not. My mom was born in 1912, and that is 103 years ago, and if she did the things that made her accuse me of things, then these things have been happening for more than a century. I have no clue as to why the current opinion is that these things are new; that they just started happening. It is a concept that has been around for years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home