New Beginnings

In this blog, I am documenting my life. I have come full circle, from trying to become a child of God to actually becoming one. It took me many years of self-deception and searching for something I could not describe to finally find Christ.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Since I am in Christ

Since I am in Christ, by the grace of God, I …
Rom. 5:1 have been justified (completely forgiven and made righteous)
Rom. 6:1-6 died with Christ and died to the power of sin and its rule over my life.
Rom.8:1 am free forever from condemnation.
1Cor 1:30 have been placed into Christ by God’s doing.
1Cor 2:12 have received the Spirit of God into my life that I might know the things freely given
to me by God
1Cor 2:16 have been given the mind of Christ.
1Cor 6:19,20 have been bought with a price; I am not my own, I belong to God.
2Cor 1:21 have been established, anointed, and sealed by God in Christ, and have been
Eph 1:13,14 given the Holy Spirit as a pledge (a deposit, downpayment)guaranteeing my
inheritance to come.
2Cor 5:14,15 Since I have died, I no longer livefor myself, but for him (Christ)
2Cor 5:21 have been made righteous.
Gal 2:20 have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me
(the life I am living is Christ’s life)
Eph. 1:3 have been blessed with every spiritual blessing.
Eph. 1:4 have been chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and
without blame before him.
Eph. 1:5 was predestined (determined by God) to be adopted as a son.
Eph 1:7,8 have been redeemed, forgiven, and am a recipient of his lavish grace.
Eph. 2:5 have been made alive together with Christ.
Eph. 2:6 have been raised up and seated with Christ in heaven.
Eph. 2:18 have direct access to God through the Spirit.
Eph. 3:12 may approach god with boldness, freedom, and confidence.
Col.1:13 have been delivered (rescued) from the domain of darkness (Satan’s rule) and
transferred to the Kingdom of Christ.
Col 1:14 have been redeemed, forgiven, and am a recipient of his lavish grace.
Col.1;27 Christ himself is in me.
Col.2:7 have been firmly rooted in Christ and am now being built up in him.
Col. 2:11 have been spiritually circumcised (my old, unregenerate nature has been removed).
Col.2:10 have been made complete in Christ.
Col.2:12,13 have been buried, raised, and made alive with Christ.
Col.3:1-4 have been raised up with Christ, I died with Christ, my life is now hidden with Christ in
God, and Christ is now my life.
2Tim. 1:7 have been given a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline.
2Tim 1:9, Titus 3:5 have been saved and called(set apart) according to God’s doing.
Heb. 2:11 Because I am sanctified and am one with the Sanctifier,(Christ) he is not ashamed to call
me brother.
Heb. 4:16 have a right to come boldly before the throne of God the throne of grace) to find mercy
and find grace in time of need.
2Pet1:4 have been given exceedingly great and precious promises by which I am a partaker of
the divine nature.(God’s nature)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home