New Beginnings

In this blog, I am documenting my life. I have come full circle, from trying to become a child of God to actually becoming one. It took me many years of self-deception and searching for something I could not describe to finally find Christ.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

This is what I am doing today

Today is a new day for me and for all of you. It is the beginning of the rest of our lives. I have written of many things today. I have told of the day my father passed on to his final reward. He deserved none of it, as we all do not deserve the grace of God, but he lived a hard life and he was finally at rest on March 21, 1988. He lived in a bad marriage to a woman who was mentally unstable in a time period when they did not do anything about that type of thing; these people were just allowed to stomp on those they came in contact with. They maligned their family members. They maligned their neighbors and those who thought they were friends. It was impossible to live with those people, and their offspring were left to remember the horrors of dealing with them. My father was married to this woman for 36 years prior to her death, and he never terminated that marriage. He stayed with her until death.

It was one year after her death that he married the opposite type of person; the most loving, Christian woman whom he could ever hope to become involved with. Praise God for that, for that circumstance saved him from dying of cancer; she took care of him until he died, and I will always love her and be glad they are together for eternity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tis' Me said...

Hello, you have an awesome testimony here. I am pleased that you have joined my AWOKE! board.

ticatoo (cocatica)

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home