New Beginnings

In this blog, I am documenting my life. I have come full circle, from trying to become a child of God to actually becoming one. It took me many years of self-deception and searching for something I could not describe to finally find Christ.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Linda Lou

I want to introduce you to a friend I met on the Internet, and have contined to communicate with by phone. Linda Lou has been through a lot, including having been a Jehovah's Witness from the age of 4 until her child was 7, having been married to a pervert who also was a Jehovah's Witness, and having had a major stroke in 1996.

Linda Lou's nickname on the Internet was Queenie. She was and is very opinionated. But if anyone needs help or comfort, Queenie is there with an ear and a heart of gold.

That is Linda Lou.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia Barlow said...

In June of 2008, Linda Lou passed on to Jesus. There are many who knew her and loved her, but not many who knew that she is with the Lord. It was she who had told me of the divorce of the two people, and I'm sorry that I thought it was Brenda Lee, but now that I have met this person, I know that it could not have been she. This was a really personable wife, whom I am sure is better off now, as is Linda Lou, who is with the Lord.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home