New Beginnings

In this blog, I am documenting my life. I have come full circle, from trying to become a child of God to actually becoming one. It took me many years of self-deception and searching for something I could not describe to finally find Christ.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

This is very important information for those who still believe the JW logic

It is my purpose from here on to keep in the forefront of the mind of every reader the following fact: At the same time that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society had been telling its members in its Watchtower and Awake Magazines and many of its Publications, particularly the Liver Forever Book and the Revelation Book, that the United Nations represents the Wild Beast of Revelations and the Harlot which sits on the Ten Headed Dragon, and accuses the UN of committing spiritual fornication with false religion, it has been joined forces with it from 1991 until 2001, claiming an NGO status and only dropped its membership due to embarrassment because somebody had found out about it and was publicizing it. Is this an organization which is from God, that joins its supposed opposition?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home