New Beginnings

In this blog, I am documenting my life. I have come full circle, from trying to become a child of God to actually becoming one. It took me many years of self-deception and searching for something I could not describe to finally find Christ.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Today we are grateful

Thanksgiving Day was two days ago, but I just wanted to tell you that I am grateful for everything that has been done in my life. I remember when I was a Jehovah's Witness, and all the things that happened to me in that organization, and the abuse that happened before my eyes, and I look at my life now, and I belong to a church who has a new pastor and is doing quite well, and I am probably going to be on a committee next year, to educate Christians in the ways of the Lord, and my mother in law is joining my church, even though my husband doesn't think he wants to be a member yet, but I am not pushing him to do so.

In my life, there has been healing, and there is much more energy than there was last year, because last year I was not taking good care of myself, and just working myself to death, teaching two classes and working the rest of the time in a lab for the college which has not hired me since, so my work was vain, but this year, I am looking forward to a new job and more progress in my Christian walk, and life is good.

Praise God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home