New Beginnings

In this blog, I am documenting my life. I have come full circle, from trying to become a child of God to actually becoming one. It took me many years of self-deception and searching for something I could not describe to finally find Christ.

My Photo
Name:

I write research articles, have done so since 1994.  I married my best friend in 2012, and we are in it for the long haul.  I have four children and five grandchildren.  My expertise is in teaching Sunday School.  I love listening to them memorize verses, and telling them Bible stories.  You can see my current endeavors at nicenet.org, and on Facebook at Yucaipa Writer's Group.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm looking forward to going to my class reunion.

It has been 45 years since I graduated from Milwaukee Lutheran High School. My life was awful back then. I wonder if I will recognize anybody. We have all grown into our latter years, and we all have grandchildren. I have just heard that many of us have gone to Heaven to be with Jesus Christ, but some of us are still here to finish our work. I for one have to help my children deal with whatever they have to. I know that it will take time for them, but I have to be there for them. I know also that I will probably be pleased with the way everybody has progressed in their lives, because I have made good progress in mine. God has been good to me, as I know He has been good to all that serve Him. I will go to Milwaukee this weekend, and I will let you all know about it when I get back. Blessings to all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home